I have been nominated by Nia at NiaPattenLooks for my first Liebster Award. Thank you so much Nia! I am quite excited that my blog is getting noticed 🙂
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Please thank the blog that nominated you.
2. Select 5-11 bloggers that you would like to nominate for this award.
3. Let bloggers know you have nominated them.
4. Create questions for them to answer.
The Liebster award is a way of showcasing and sharing new talent. So have a read and share some love to us newbie bloggers.
Here are the questions I was asked by Nia-
-What drove you to blog initially?
I started seriously playing around with makeup a few years ago and started watching YouTube videos of other beauty vloggers for ideas and inspiration. After much prodding and encouragement from my friends and family I decided to start a blog. I wanted to inspire others like me to go for it and try new looks and new products, that there is no right or wrong when it comes to makeup, the only limit is your creativity.
-Has life as a blogger turned out as you expected it to?
To be honest I wasn’t sure what to expect when I started blogging. I must say that I am quite surprised as to the amount of people that have subscribed to my blog and all the positivity that I have received along the way. It has been a bit of a boost in my self confidence and I quite look forward to putting together my next blog and seeing people’s reactions to it.
– What sort of blog posts do you love to read?
I love to read makeup haul posts-it’s where I get to see what people think about products that I was maybe thinking out trying. Plus I just love to read about makeup!
-How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Hmmm….3 words, that’s a tough one! Friendly, fun, and outgoing
-Name 3 beauty products that you couldn’t live without.
Three beauty products I couldn’t live without would be:
- hair conditioner (because I have super dry hair)
- Body Shop Shea Body Butter (again I also have super dry skin!)
- mascara (because no matter how bad you feel a little mascara can make it you look less dead!)
Here are my nominees-
Here are the questions for my nominees:
- What drove you to blog initially?
- Has life as a blogger turned out as you expected it to?
- What sort of blog posts do you love to read?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- Name 3 beauty products that you couldn’t live without.
Thank you for reading and please check out my nominees and their blogs-share the love people!!